Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Ask your iphone contacts question

Got a question about how to transfer iPhone contacts? Would like to know the ways in which can back up iPhone messages or notes? Need to transfer your old Android or BB phone data from to your new iPhone?

Post your question at my Facebook page and you are going to receive the answer the same day:

Or scan the QR code below to create your Facebook question directly:

Post your question directly on the Wall and receive a detailed answer with steps and screenshots the same day!

4 comments:

  1. Hi. I have enjoyed reading your blog. I have two questions that may seem like no-brainers, but I am not tech-savvy, so there's my disclaimer! My questions: How can I save my Viber text messages onto my laptop? How do I access the secure copy of my iphone on my laptop?
    Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Goddess, to save your Viber conversations from your iPhone to the PC, use the following tutorial:

      http://www.copytrans.net/support/how-to-backup-whatsapp-messages/

      The tutorial demonstrates how to save WhatsApp conversations but it works in much the same way for Viber.

      Delete
  2. All my notes disappear. They show for an instant and then zap into the air. I've restored, backed up, everything and I cannot retrieve them.

    ReplyDelete